Friday, October 22, 2010

Never buy Airtel DTH Connection fellow people

I am reproducing my experiences with Airtel DTH, with which you will understand why I said DO NOT BUY ANY AIRTEL DTH CONNECTION.

I got a free Airtel DTH connection when I bought a Samsung TV, and the connection was recharged with three months subscription free. Initially while registering for installation Airtel wrongly created two connections in my name and there started my first problem. (I was unaware of that).

After using the service for one- one and a half months, I was unsatisfied with their packages and service (their customer service is worst of all world). I asked for disconnection of the service and they promptly disconnected the service and took their box and dish.

I had forgotten them untill April 2010, when suddenly I started to get calls and messages from Airtel DTH saying that my account is negative, and needs recharge. All calls were automated and none of them could listen back.

I started complaining to Airtel DTH through 12150 several times and they all said that I had two connections and one of them was disconnected and the other one needs recharge. (Which other one)? 

Its October 2010 and still I am getting atleast 4-5 calls daily and messages reminding me to recharge of the ghost connection. Seriously I dont think this process is going to end.

If Airtel DTH was such a serious venture why are they not listening to their customers. All and everyone I talked to was not happy with their service, and quality of service. They just advertise and bring in scapegoats. 

I will never recomend any friend/relative to buy any of Airtel DTH service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts