Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nearing another new year - 2010

First of all Happy New Year wishes to all my near and dear ones and to all who are reading this. Many a new years have come and gone by in my memories, especially two of them I remember a lot. The reasons being simple, we had some sort of celebrations.

The first one was when I was in South Africa. I had the company of my colleagues on that day in a not-so-distant year from now. That was my first new year outside of my home-country. Had lot of food, played cards, and thus ended our new year celebrations.

The second one was when I was staying with my friends in Koramangala, Bangalore. That was an awesome time I had spent. All my friends were boozing and I was there drinking fruit drinks to give them a company. The times spent cannot be forgotten.

Here comes another new year, 2010. It comes with lot of hopes in me, especially with myself not single now. I am dreaming together with my wife for having a moderate but happy life. May God bless us in this new life.

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts